SCROLL DOWN FOR LISTINGS!!!!!
Fri 13th Safina Brooks £3
Smashing young singer performing everything from Soul & Motown totodays charts. Following the excellent Safina tonight DJ CHAD will manthe decks so that you can dance through until the bars close at 1 o'clock.Please Arrive Early As Our Doors Close At 11 o'clock.
Sat 14th Devoted to Rock £3
Top Rock Covers Band …. Their playlist includes all your favourite rock tracks from Queen, Thin Lizzy, Foo Fighters, U2, Stereophonics, Kings of Leon …. A Great Band With A Great Show !!! This amazing act will befollowed by DJ CHAD with music for dancing in to the small hours Tonight Our Team Will Be Serving Until 1 am … But Please Arrive Early As Our Doors Must Close At 11 o'clock.
Wed 18th Chad White
CHAD WHITE is one of the most experienced singers performing locallytoday. His soulful voice always goes down well when he performs and tonight you are going to have a great night in his company. There isalso karaoke tonight if you want to sing for us !!! We are sure you will have a great night out. Tonight Our Team Will Be Serving Until Midnight But Please Remember That Our Doors Close At 11 o'clock.
Fri 20th Charlie Waterford £3
The star of our show tonight is the larger than life CHARLIE WATERFORD !!! Miss Waterford always works hard to give our guestsa great night out. You'll hear your favourite songs from over the yearsbut mostly what is hot today !!! Following the main act tonight DJ CHADwill play music for you to dance to right up until last orders at 1 o'clock.Please Arrive Early As Our Doors Must Close At 11 o'clock.
Sat 21st Vincent Lloyd £3
You will know Vincent best from being one half of the tremendous duo SIDE BY SIDE … Tonight the party maker will be performing his own show featuring the great music from todays charts and from the best from the last few years. Come early and be prepared to PARTY !!!Following Vincent top night … DJ CHAD will play music for you to dance until the bars close at 2 am.Please Arrive Early As Our Doors Must Close At 11 o'clock.
Wed 25th Richie Burbanks
Tonight we are pleased to present a great friend to many of you RICHIE BURBANKS … Richard will bring his own style of karaoke for you to enjoy and will also demonstrate what a great he has as well !!! So comeon down for a great night whether you want to sing or just sit back andenjoy !!! Tonight We Are Serving Until Midnight But Please Arrive EarlyAs Our Doors Must Close At 11 o'clock.
Fri 27th Dazzler £3
Smashing young singer …Right up to date with latest sounds. For agreat night out get yourself to The Knights Quest early tonight !!! Following our immensely talented main act tonight DJ CHAD will be here playing music for yoy to dance to until closing time at 1 o'clock.Please Arrive Early To Avoid Disappointment And Remember That Our Doors Close At 11 o'clock.
Sat 28th The Disco Disciples £4
The Disco Disciples are the top tribute band to music of the disco era.For a really great night get here early and boogie on down to the awesome sounds of this great band. Following the main attraction tonight DJ CHAD will be here with music for you to dance to until the bars close at 1 o'clock. Please Arrive Early As Our Doors Close At 11 o'clock.
SCROLL DOWN FOR LISTINGS!!!!!
Wed 2nd TBC
Fri 4th James Wythes £3
Tonight we are pleased to present the hottest property around at the moment … JAMES WYTHES … West Midlands Male Singer Of The Year2018 !!! James will sing your chart favourites and the songs that you love from todays top artistes. Following James Wythes tonight … DJ CHADwill play music for you to dance to until last orders at 2 o'clock.Please Arrive Early To Avoid Disappointment And Please Remember That We Cannot Admit Guests After 11 o;clock,
Sat 5th David Bowie Tribute £3
Tonight we have a treat for all the DAVID BOWIE fans out there !!!MARTIN GOUGH will perform his tribute to the megastars career withmaterial from all the phases of Bowies life from Hunky Dory right throughto his final albums. Following the main act tonight … DJ CHAD will play music for you to dance to until the bars close at 2 am. Please Arrive Early To Avoid Disappointment And Please Remember
Wed 9th TBC
Fri 11th Holly Plus Disco £3
We are pleased to welcome HOLLY to The Knights Quest tonight. She always puts on a great show for our customers. Holly will entertain youthe best from todays stars along with a selection of songs that you knowand love from the recent past. Following our star performer tonight …DJ CHAD will play music for you to dance to until the bars close at 2 am.Please Arrive Early As Our Doors Must Close At 11 o'clock.
Sat 12th Mav Mac £3
Heres new name for two performers who were a regular feature at The Knights Quest when we first started. We are pleased to welcome back Steve and Lewis McElroy who have performed all over the place including X FACTOR where they had a good run and festivals up and down the country. MAV MAC cover all types of music and we areconfident that they will put on a great show for you !!! Following on tonightDJ CHAD will play music for you to dance right through until last ordersat 1 o'clock.Please Arrive Early To Avoid Disappointment And Remember That Our Doors Must Close At 11 o'clock.
1. Introduction Use of this website and the services provided via it ("theknightsquest.co.uk") are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with theknightsquest.co.uk. theknightsquest.co.uk is provided by Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) Limited, and its suppliers ("we"/"our"/"us").
2. Availability of theknightsquest.co.uk We will endeavour to ensure that theknightsquest.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make theknightsquest.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of theknightsquest.co.uk without notice. theknightsquest.co.uk is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via theknightsquest.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of theknightsquest.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell theknightsquest.co.uk or any materials or information in theknightsquest.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of theknightsquest.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use theknightsquest.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, theknightsquest.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the theknightsquest.co.uk.
5. Links theknightsquest.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to theknightsquest.co.uk you may only do so at http://www.theknightsquest.co.uk. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from email@example.com.
7. Intellectual property theknightsquest.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on theknightsquest.co.uk of theknightsquest.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in theknightsquest.co.uk assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of theknightsquest.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of theknightsquest.co.uk is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the theknightsquest.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the theknightsquest.co.uk shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the theknightsquest.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with theknightsquest.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on [(+44) 0121 748 9957].
2 The Information we collect
3 Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4 Who we disclose it to
4.1 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
4.2 If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
4.5 We may share your information with selected third parties including our business partners and suppliers for the performance of any obligations owed to them or to you. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or the day-to-day operational aspect of the business is transferred to a third party, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or third party.
5 Data Protection
The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7 Automated decisions
Parts of www.theknightsquest.co.uk and our billing process (which is transacted via [Paypal / Worldpay]) are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of www.theknightsquest.co.uk and the billing process.
8 Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from email@example.com.