Summer is here and we have HOT HOT HOT entertainment!!!
SCROLL DOWN FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Fri 1st Tyler Jon £3
Tyler is one of the best local singers on the circuit, Tonight he will entertain you
with songs ranging from Frankie Valli to Take That. Supported by DJ Chad
Sat 2nd Michael Jackson £4
Tonight Blackheath Gathan Cheema is Michael Jackson!! Gathan is well known here at the Knights Quest & is a fantastic tribute to the Prince of Pop. With DJ Chad
Wed 6th Alex
She's young, talented, beautiful & Miss Black Country. She can't half knock a tune out too. WOW what a Wednesday.
Fri 8th Faye Horne £3
Our very own X Factor contestant is here to entertain you tonight. Need we say anymore she's been on the X Factor!!! With DJ Chad
Sat 9th Charlie Waterford £3
Charlie is a fantastic artist with a vast experience, she always gives 100% and wows the crowd with all era's including whats hot today. With DJ Chad
Wed 13th Adrian Michaels
Wednesday's just aren't the same if we haven't got the cheeky chappie in the house, for a fun packed night don't miss it.
Fri 15th. James Wythes £3
Another young talent from our local area, James is very popular and creates a stunning atmosphere for all to enjoy. With DJ Chad
Sat 16th Jessie J £3
Carla is here tonight to impress & Entertain with her tribute to Jessie J, & boy does she do it well!!! Not only does she take off Jessie J well she has a broad variety of hits to keep you going. With DJ Chad
Wed 20th Chad White
Chad is one of the most experienced young singers in the area and he does it well too, If hump day is getting you down Chad will pick it up for you!
Fri 22nd Holly £3
Tonight we have a fresh young talent to showcase, Holly will entertain with with a good mixture of the latest hits, with DJ Chad
Sat 23rd Meatloaf/Maetloaf £4
You will think the real Meatloaf is in the building tonight thats how good Craig Halford is!!! It's one you cannot miss out on. Supported by DJ Chad
Wed 27th Tyler Jon
Our Gaz is here for your Wednesday night pleasure & he will chuck in a bit of Karaoke too!!!
Fri 29th Leigh Heath £3
Tonight we welcome our very own Pop Princess Leigh Heath will perform a wide range of songs made famous by todays chart toppers. With DJ Chad.
Sat 30th UB40 Tribute £4
I hear you all ask who is the very best tribute to UB40?? Well here is the answer Labour of Love and they are on our stage tonight.. With Dj Chad
SCROLL DOWN FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Wed 4th Tyler Jon
Tyler Jon is a very special talent and he is here to brighten any dull summer Wednesday evening up.
Fri 6th Dazzler £3
A great young singer who's right up to date with the latest music, DJ Chad in support.
Sat 7th Big up the 90's £4
A tribute to one of the best musical era's with some of the best modern day artists this is a show not to be missed. With DJ Chad
Wed 11th Adrian Michaels
The Cheeky Chappie is back, we love our Wednesdays with Adrian it'll bring tears of laughter to your eyes.
Fri 13th Carl Merry £3
We have Carl to stop any bad luck and keep your night out Merry tonight, a smashing performer from the world of Rock & Pop!!! With DJ Chad
Sat 14th Bob Marley £3
Tony T is our special treat to our special customers, bringing his excellent tribute to the late great Big Bob Marley. With DJ Chad
Wed 18th Chad White
Chad brings his wealth of experience to our stage tonight with singing and Karaoke so you can show us your talent!! Who knows you might be good enough to perform here too!!
Fri 20th Kelly Brazil £3
Kelly is one of most favourite and super talented singers, she has blessed our stage so any times before and never fails to impress!! With DJ Chad
Sat 21st Gary Barlow £3
This is a tribute that can't be missed Our Gaz transforms in to one of the U.K's greatest singer/songwriter. Supported by DJ Ben.
Wed 25th Alex
Miss Black Country doesn't just walk the walk, she talks the talk with her impressive vocal talent tonight!!!
Fri 27th Holly £3
Holly is a breath of fresh air for any muggy summers evening with her modern and up to date style, With DJ Chad
Sat 28th Chester Riggon. £3
The Original Soul Man is on our stage for your entertainment tonight and worth every penny. With DJ Chad..
1. Introduction Use of this website and the services provided via it ("theknightsquest.co.uk") are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with theknightsquest.co.uk. theknightsquest.co.uk is provided by Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) Limited, and its suppliers ("we"/"our"/"us").
2. Availability of theknightsquest.co.uk We will endeavour to ensure that theknightsquest.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make theknightsquest.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of theknightsquest.co.uk without notice. theknightsquest.co.uk is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via theknightsquest.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of theknightsquest.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell theknightsquest.co.uk or any materials or information in theknightsquest.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of theknightsquest.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact email@example.com.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use theknightsquest.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, theknightsquest.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the theknightsquest.co.uk.
5. Links theknightsquest.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to theknightsquest.co.uk you may only do so at http://www.theknightsquest.co.uk. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Intellectual property theknightsquest.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on theknightsquest.co.uk of theknightsquest.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in theknightsquest.co.uk assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of theknightsquest.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of theknightsquest.co.uk is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the theknightsquest.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the theknightsquest.co.uk shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the theknightsquest.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with theknightsquest.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact email@example.com or on [(+44) 0121 748 9957].
2 The Information we collect
3 Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4 Who we disclose it to
4.1 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
4.2 If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
4.5 We may share your information with selected third parties including our business partners and suppliers for the performance of any obligations owed to them or to you. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or the day-to-day operational aspect of the business is transferred to a third party, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or third party.
5 Data Protection
The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7 Automated decisions
Parts of www.theknightsquest.co.uk and our billing process (which is transacted via [Paypal / Worldpay]) are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of www.theknightsquest.co.uk and the billing process.
8 Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.